Flora and Fauna Flapjacks
MAKES 10 FLAPJACKS
110g light brown soft sugar
175g butter, plus extra to grease
1tbsp golden syrup
175g porridge oats
100g dried sour cherries
1 packet FORTUNE CABIN BISCUITS, roughly crushed
- Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 2.
- Place the sugar, butter and golden syrup together in a medium saucepan and heat until the butter has melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the porridge oats, cherries and FORTUNE CABIN BISCUITS.
- Press the mixture into a greased and lined brownie tin and bake in the centre of the oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before cutting into bars, then cool completely before serving.