ROBO CHOC COOKIE DOUGH STUFFED FUDGE
- 24 oz. white chocolate
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 c. butter at room temperature
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ c. flour
- 1 ½ c. Yale Robo Choc
- Combine 12 oz. white chocolate and ½ can sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave 2-3 minutes or until completely melted, stirring after each minute.
- Pour mixture into 9x13 inch pan lined with aluminum foil and refrigerate until set.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add flour and stir until completely incorporated.
- Stir in 1 c. Yale Robo Choc.
- Press cookie dough evenly over fudge (once fudge is set).
- Prepare top layer of fudge in the same way you prepared the bottom layer.
- Pour over cookie dough layer; top with remaining Yale Robo Choc.
- Refrigerate until set.