COOKIE DOUGH DIP
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, type of your choice
- Yale Lite Crackers, for dipping
- Using a stand mixer (or a hand mixer + large bowl), beat butter and cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Drop mixer speed to low and add in brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove bowl from mixer. Using a spatula or spoon, fold in chocolate chips until chips are evenly dispersed.
- Serve dip immediately with Yale Lite Crackers for dipping.