STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE LASAGNA
- 4 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 boxes Yale Lite Crackers
- 1 lb. strawberries, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until medium peaks form.
- Assemble lasagna: In a 9"-x-13" pan, spread a thin layer of whipped cream. Top with a layer of Yale Lite Crackers and spread a thick layer of whipped cream on top. Top with a layer of strawberries. Repeat two times, ending with strawberries. Sprinkle with crushed Yale Lite Crackers.
- Refrigerate until Yale Lite Crackers are totally soft, 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar, then slice and serve.