- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 package Yale Lite Crackers, broken into squares
- 2 c. sliced strawberries
- 1/2 c. shredded coconut, toasted
- Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
- In a large bowl using a hand-mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly add in heavy cream, vanilla and powdered sugar and whip until creamy.
- Arrange Yale Lite Crackers on a plate and top with dollops of cream cheese mixture. Top with strawberries and coconut and drizzle with chocolate sauce.