PEANUT BUTTER PIE JARS
- 1 cup powdered sugar (120 g)
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (240 g)
- 16 oz whipped topping (455 g), divided
- Yale Lite Cracker, as needed
- Hard shell chocolate sauce, as desired
- In a large mixing bowl beat together powdered sugar, cream cheese, and peanut butter.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Crush half a Yale Lite Cracker into the bottom or a jam jar.
- Drizzle a layer off hard shell over the Yale Lite Cracker (this will firm up and act as a barrier to ensure the Yale Lite Crackers stay crunchy).
- Spoon in the peanut butter pie mixture, filling the jam jar ¾ of the way.
- Top off with whipped topping and additional toppings to your liking.
- Chill the jars in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!