Lemon Crunch Pie
SERVES 6 TO 8
For the base:
- 200g CABIN LUCKY BISCUITS, crushed, plus 1 extra, whole,
- 100g butter, melted
For the topping:
- 600ml double cream
- 400g condensed milk
- 4 large lemons, juice and zest, plus 1 extra, sliced, to decorate
- To make the base, mix the CABIN LUCKY BISCUITS crumbs with the butter and press into a foil-lined springform tin. Refrigerate for an hour until set.
- Unclip the tin and carefully unpeel the base from the foil. Put the biscuit base on your chosen serving plate and clip the side of the tin back round it.
- Whip the double cream until stiff. Add the condensed milk, lemon juice and zest and fold together until combined completely. Spoon over the base and place back in the fridge overnight to set.
- When you are ready to serve, simply unclip the tin, decorate with lemon slices and a CABIN LUCKY BISCUITS and slice.