Easy Lazy cake
36 Yale digestive biscuits crushed
125g butter, melted
6 tbsp Icing sugar
6 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
100g melted cooking chocolate (optional)
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, sugar, melted butter and cocoa until smooth.
- Add mixture to biscuits.
- Form mix into log or press into loaf pan that has been lined with plastic wrap.
- Secure the log, and press to combine very well and wrap.
- Cover with more wrap and freeze for few hours or overnight.
- To serve, dip sharp knife in hot water and slice