Robochoc Christmas Tree
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 6 cups cornflakes cereal
- 1/2 cup white icing
- 3 packs Yale Robochoc
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the food coloring.
- Add cornflakes and combine thoroughly. Transfer cornflakes mixture into large bowl.
- On a cake stand, pile the marshmallow and cornflakes mixture high in the shape of a triangle or a Christmas tree.
Tip: Wear gloves or coat your hands in cooking spray to keep mixture from sticking.
- Decorate tree with white icing and Yale Robochoc.