Smores cheese ball
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/3 c. marshmallow crème
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2/3 c. mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. marshmallow bits
- 1/4 c. crushed cabin star Biscuit
- 2 packs of cabinstar Biscuits for serving
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, marshmallow crème, vanilla, and salt.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips, then place in refrigerator to firm up, 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make coating: Combine mini chocolate chips, marshmallow bits, and crushed cabin star Biscuit on a shallow plate. When marshmallow mixture is firm, shape into a large round ball and roll in coating.
- Serve with 2 packs of cabinstar Biscuits