250g butter, softened
2/3 cup Bundaberg Caster sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2¾ cups plain flour
1½ teaspoons baking powder
¼ cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 160oC. and
Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place butter, caster sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and creamy. Sift flour and baking powder together. Add to creamed mixture, along with milk and stir until well combined.
3. Lightly coat hands in flour. Shape tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on prepared trays, 4 cm apart. Flatten with your hand to 1cm thick.
· 4. Lightly press 6 Robo Choco into each biscuit.
· 5. Bake 15 -20 minutes, swapping trays halfway through cooking. Biscuits should be a light golden brown colour.
· 6.Store in an airtight container.
· 7. Enjoy!