- 250g butter, softened
- 2/3 cup Bundaberg Caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2¾ cups plain flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup milk
- Robo choco
- Preheat oven to 160oC. and Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Place butter, caster sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and creamy. Sift flour and baking powder together. Add to creamed mixture, along with milk and stir until well combined.
- Lightly coat hands in flour. Shape tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on prepared trays, 4 cm apart. Flatten with your hand to 1cm thick.
- Lightly press 6 Robo Choco into each biscuit.
- Bake 15 -20 minutes, swapping trays halfway through cooking. Biscuits should be a light golden brown colour.
- Store in an airtight container.