Chocolate Biscuit Balls
- 1 Pack of Yale digestive gold biscuit
- 3 tbsp butter at room temperature
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder or melt 3 tbsp of chocolate bar
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- Take a jar to grind Yale digestive gold biscuit, break into small pieces and grind it into powder. Keep aside
- Take another bowl and put butter, and condensed milk beat till the mixture becomes smooth and creamy. Now add cocoa powder, mix well again till no lumps.
- Add Yale digestive gold biscuit into the mixture and mix it well with your hands.
- Take small portion of the mixture, roll it in your palms and make medium size balls
- Repeat the same process to make rest of the balls.
- Lastly coat the balls with colorful sprinklers or chocolate shavings.
- Keep it in a refrigerator for half an hour to get set or you can serve it instantly.