Chocolate Biscuit Balls
1 Pack of Yale digestive gold biscuit
3 tbsp butter at room temperature
1 tbsp cocoa powder or melt 3 tbsp of chocolate bar
2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
1. Take a jar to grind Yale digestive gold biscuit, break into small pieces and grind it into powder. Keep aside
2. Take another bowl and put butter, and condensed milk beat till the mixture becomes smooth and creamy. Now add cocoa powder, mix well again till no lumps.
3. Add Yale digestive gold biscuit into the mixture and mix it well with your hands.
4. Take small portion of the mixture, roll it in your palms and make medium size balls
5. Repeat the same process to make rest of the balls.
6. Lastly coat the balls with colorful sprinklers or chocolate shavings.
7. Keep it in a refrigerator for half an hour to get set or you can serve it instantly.