- 24 Yale Strawberry Wafer
- ½ cup Red Candy Melts
- ½ cup White Chocolate Melts
- Sprinkles, Colored Sugar, Candy Hearts
- Place red candy discs in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until discs are all melted. Do the same for the white discs.
- Dip the end of the wafer cookies in either the red or white chocolate. Lay them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Add sprinkles/colored sugars before they dry.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container.