Malted Milk Biscuit Cake
- 100g (3.5 oz) Butter, melted
- 250g (9 oz) Malted Milk Biscuits
- 200ml (7 fl oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 200g (7oz) Foam sweets
- 30g (1o) desiccated coconut
- Combine melted butter, our delicious Malted Milk Biscuit, condensed milk and sweets in a large bowl and mix to combine (best done with a spoon then with hands!).
- Lay out a baking parchment of 45cm long on a flat surface,
- Put the mixture on to the parchment and mold into a log shape, leaving some space on the edges (preferably the width you want your pieces to be).
- Sprinkle coconut and roll in.
- Roll up the paper and tighten.
- Wrap the parchment (should be rolled up tight) in foil, fully covering.
- Refrigerate overnight until firm.
- Cut and serve!
Here is a back to school sweetener from the book for your children to cheer them up after a long summer holiday.