Buffalo Chicken Waffles
- 1 pack of refrigerated Baker’s shortcake biscuits
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray; heat waffle maker. Heat oven to 350°F.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in center of hot waffle maker. Close lid; bake 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- In medium microwavable bowl, mix brown sugar and hot sauce. Microwave on High 1 minute. Stir mixture; pour into bowl with cooked shredded chicken. Stir to combine.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with foil or cooking parchment paper. Place 4 waffles on each cookie sheet. Top each waffle with 1/4 cup chicken mixture; top each with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake in oven 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spoon dressing over each warm waffle; sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately.
Turn your favorite shortcake into a meal with these golden biscuit-waffles topped with sweet and spicy Buffalo chicken.