- 1 big bowl boiled peas
- 3 boiled potatoes grated
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1/2 tsp madras curry powder
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 4 kaffir lime leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 bread slices
- Salt to taste
- Heat the pan and drizzle it with olive oil and flash fry green chilies. Add the potatoes and saute.
- Add kaffir lime leaves, curry powder, boiled peas, red chili powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Mash the potatoes and peas and let it cook away for 2-3 minutes.
- Once cooked leave the filling to cool down
- Use slices of bread and butter them evenly.
- Evenly spread the filling on 3 bread slices and now cover them each with a slice of bread.