Wafer Ice Cream Dessert
- 1/4 cups butter (melted)
- 1 package Wafers (finely crushed)
- 1/2 gallons ice cream (flavour of your choice)
- Topping of your choice (fudge sauce, chocolate sauce, caramel, etc.)
- Mix the crushed Wafers and the melted butter, spread the mixture thinly in a pan.
- Put it in the freezer and refrigerate.
- Take the ice cream out and spread it atop of the mixture.
- Sprinkle what’s left of the wafer crumbs on top and refrigerate.
- Decorate with your topping and you’re done!