Banana Fritters with Butter Bake
- 3 medium very ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract a bit of butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon plus more to sprinkle on top
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- Mash the bananas.
- Add sugar, eggs, flour and vanilla.
- In a large skillet, heat on low flame.
- When hot, put some butter and using a tablespoon, pour 1 tablespoon of batter for each fritter.
- When cooked on one side (1-2 minutes) flip over and cook the other side.
- Set aside in a dish and keep warm in the oven as you repeat with the rest of the batter.
- When ready to serve, put 4 on a plate and top with a little powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve with low fat ice cream.
- Makes 24-26 fritters.
We recommend serving them with our Butter Bake biscuit on the side! Let us know what you think!