Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
For the base:
50g butter, plus extra to grease
150g CABIN STAR BISCUITS, crushed
For the filling:
300g white chocolate, chopped
400g full fat cream cheese
150ml sour cream
1tsp vanilla extract
225g fresh raspberries
Icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 and grease and line the base of a spring form cake tin.
- To make the base, melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat. Stir in the CABIN STAR BISCUITS and press evenly over the base of the tin. Chill in the fridge.
- To make the filling, place the white chocolate into a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted.
- Whisk the cream cheese and eggs together in a large bowl, then add the sour cream and vanilla extract and whisk again until smooth. Stir in the melted chocolate and mix together.
- Pour into the tin and spread evenly over the base. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and, using a small palette knife, loosen the edge of the cheesecake, then allow to cool in the tin.
- Remove from the tin and place on a serving plate. Pile the raspberries on top and dust with icing sugar, slice and serve.