Easy Pizza Veggie
- 2 Pack of Cracker yale
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth.
- Spread over Yale crackers.
- Top with vegetables. S
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving.